The Embrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online game set in the gothic punk world of Vampire: the Masquerade; created by White Wolf.

HomeWikiSiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmitri
Non-Player Character
Dmitri

Number of posts : 2824

Current Condition
Clan Prestige: 5
Damage: No Injuries

EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Empty
PostSubject: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:23 pm

(This is an example of the typical flow of scenes in the Embrace. Feel free to browse through this scene to get an idea of how the game is played out between various characters roleplaying together.)

[Dmitri stands in his office, staring out the window that overlooks the city that he has witnessed, and often guided, growing around him. His ghoul, Tatyana, stands nearby quietly. Ready to attend to him if needed, but otherwise remaining silent and waiting patiently.]
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Non-Player Character
Adriana

Number of posts : 1209

Current Condition
Clan Prestige: 6

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm

[Adriana knocks on the door and when permitted enters the room. Once acknowledged she begins to speak.]

"Sir, I wanted to council with you on the influx of neonates hounding our city's doors these nights."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Non-Player Character
Dmitri

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 pm

"Yes. Normally I would defer such matters to go before the Seneschal first, but you have earned quite a name for yourself in my Court and have long been loyal to my rule."

[He turns from the window to face her.]

"Which is why I agreed to see you tonight and cleared my schedule for this meeting. What is it you wish to discuss regarding these younger Kindred, Madame Cruz?"
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Non-Player Character
Adriana

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 pm

[She bristles slightly at being reminded of her place but pushes forward.]

"They are causing too many problems, draining bodies of blood, leaving them for authorities to find, carelessly crossing into Domains, forgetting to confer to their elders and Primogen, and it has had serious consequences. I think it best if they are no longer allowed into the city."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Non-Player Character
Dmitri

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm

"And if we bar them from our city, Miss Cruz, surrounded as we are by the Sabbat, would that not just push them into the arms of our enemies? Rather than have them underfoot where we control and manage them, not to mention using their skill with the modern world to help protect our own interests, would you turn them away to become enemy troops pushing to collapse our Traditions and authority?"
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Non-Player Character
Adriana

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 pm

"How many of them find their ends here my Lord? I doubt they would do much better with the Sabbat, being merely shock troops or fodder for their assaults. I would at least feel that their blatant disregard for the Traditions would be for a purpose at least, instead of clumsy accidents."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Non-Player Character
Dmitri

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:28 pm

"Yes, those who are undeserving of the blood will be destroyed. I will see to that as long as I rule here. But better they meet their end and the hands of my Sheriff, by my order, than as shock troops for the Sabbat, attempting to dislodge our hold on the city. Whatever messes they cause are easier to clean up than assaults by the Sabbat would be. No, I appreciate your concern, Miss Cruz, but I am inclined to disagree and I am afraid I will not be barring neonates who can properly present themselves to me from residing in Castle Dell."
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Non-Player Character
Adriana

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm

"Then we will be forever diligent in cleaning up their messes."

[She grimly smiles and bows.]
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Non-Player Character
Dmitri

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 am

"As we must."

[Dmitri turns to the window once again and staring out over his city.]

"Was there anything else, Miss Cruz?"

[His tone and demeanor gives the impression of an obvious dismissal, ending the conversation despite the words he spoke.]
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Non-Player Character
Adriana

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:34 pm

[She bows and opens the door.]

"No, thank you my Lord, I appreciate your time and will take no more of it."

[She then leaves.]
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Non-Player Character
Dmitri

Current Condition

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 pm

[After Adriana leaves, Dmitri remains standing before the window for a good while, still as a statue. He shakes his head and comments to nobody in particular.]

"She is always quite the ambitious one. I wonder what her true motives behind this meeting were."

[Dmitri's ghoul remains quiet, offering nothing of her own opinion to the Prince, knowing well when the time to speak to her master is, and recognizing that this is not one of those times.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)   EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXAMPLE SCENE (FOR REFERENCE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Embrace :: INFORMATION :: Game Information-
Jump to: